Canadian Freedom ‘22
A movement of and for Canadians, Canadian Freedom ‘22 was inspired by the example of Freedom Convoy 2022, both in celebrating the courage and success of the Convoy and committed to finish what the Convoy started; specifically, an immediate restoration of the Rights and Freedoms of all Canadians achieved only by ending all COVID-19 (C -19) Mandates and their related ‘Emergencies’.
Our appeal is to all Canadians, both the C-19 vaccinated and the unvaccinated, to stand together for Freedom and Choice. We assert that The Supreme Law of Canada is The Constitution (Sect 52 of the Constitution Act 1982) and not Federal or Provincial edicts, laws, or regulations.
The Canadian Federal and Provincial Governments, by their various draconian measures are violating the Charter (the Supreme Law of Canada) including:
- Section 2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association.
- Section 6. Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada. (2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right (a) to move to and take up residence in any province.
- Section 7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
- Section 8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure
- Section 15. Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal beneﬁt of the law without discrimination.
Such a multitude of violations of rights and freedoms can no longer be justified.
We hereby remind the reader of the following:
- The Freedom Convoy 2022 converged upon Ottawa in direct response to Prime Minister Trudeau’s unreasoned provocation, that at very time other western nations were ending C-19 Mandates, Trudeau choose to impose upon the Canadian trucker a new Mandate, a requirement to be C-19 vaccinated if crossing the USA-Canada border.
- Based on current data, many nations around the world including much of western Europe have ended the C-19 Mandates and related Emergencies, specifically doing so in recognition that the C-19 vaccines are not working as hoped, this being especially true as relating to the current dominate C-19 variant, Omicron.
- The Federal government and their ‘health’ officials’ have failed to provide any data that supports the use of the C-19 vaccines against Omicron.
- Since the Freedom Convoy 2022 disbanded from the nation’s capital, most Provinces of Canada have responded positively to the current data and science by announcing an end of C-19 Mandates.
- As of today, the Trudeau government, shored up by NDP’s Jagmeet Singh, has refused to take any steps or make any announcements with respect to ending any of the Federal C-19 Mandates.
Therefore, it has become apparent, that the Freedom movement of Canada has no other choice but to reconvene with respect to constitutionally protected, peaceful and lawful protests, both in Ottawa and/or at other locations across Canada, such protests to escalate in scale and scope until all C-19 Federal and remaining Provincial Mandates END, these Mandates to include:
- The mandatory vaccination requirement for air and rail travel within Canada impacting about 7 million Canadians; and
- The restriction imposed about 7 million unvaccinated Canadians to not permit them to leave Canada; and
- The mandatory vaccination requirement, needlessly imposed upon cross-border truckers (Nov 30, 2021); and
- The mandatory vaccination requirements imposed upon ‘core’ federal employees including the RCMP and the Canadian military; and
- The mandatory vaccination requirement imposed upon those working in interprovincial air, rail, road and marine transportation, pipelines, banks, and postal and courier services.